OPEN HOUSE Sunday 11.30 am to 12 noon
PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO DO A 3D TOUR OF THE PROPERTY
OWNERS ARE WILLING TO HAVE THE FRONT DOORS PAINTED TO BUYER’S CHOICE!
So centrally located, breathe taking views and a highly motivated seller, this larger than life property is perfect for the biggest of families, for a small price tag is sure to impress.
From the moment I stepped out of my car I said WOW? This is going to be a nice home and as I walked though this amazing home, I kept saying WOW THIS IS STUNNING. Prepare to be impressed by this magnificent home.
This amazing 5-bedroom, 4 living areas and 3 bathrooms home. Its contemporary design and comforts will cater for your every need. Designed to charm with its wonderful ambience and an expansive clever floor plan this home offers a range of spacious formal and casual living and entertaining areas, giving each family member the opportunity to follow their own interests and recreational pursuits without impacting on other family members.
No expense has been spared in the construction of this home. You can see that before you even enter the property. It has been fully fenced with iron and rendered masonry block and has a remote-control gate with an intercom system and that is just the fencing. When you walk into this home it gets even better with features such as chefs delight 2 pack kitchen and stainless steel appliances, an oversize rumpus room, cinema room with built-in surround, informal lounge, dining room, master bedroom with its own balcony that captures sweeping panoramic views and a king sized ensuite which has been tiled from floor to ceiling with a spa bath and separate shower, main bathroom upstairs also with a spa bath and a separate shower and a 3rd bathroom downstairs, 3 toilets, timber flooring on the upstairs level of this home and easy care tiles to the bottom level and the list goes on and on.
5 double sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and air-conditioning 4 bedrooms are upstairs and 1 is downstairs
The master bedroom is huge and has its own private balcony that captures sweeping panoramic views. The ensuite is also very big and is tiled from floor to ceiling and has a spa bath and separate shower
• Freshly paint inside and out
• 5 large bedrooms all with built-in robes and air-conditioning, one on the lower level.
• Master bedroom features own private balcony, walk-in robe and enormous ensuite with spa and separate shower
• Large 2 pack kitchen, huge walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• 4 separate living areas – Large media room
• Informal lounge room and formal dining room at the rear of the house.
• 3 bathrooms & toilets 1 on the lower floor
• Grand entry leads up the Solid timber staircase or into the living areas.
• Superb polished timber floorboards on the top level & large tiles downstairs.
• Fully air conditioned & security screened
• New vertical blinds
• Rear patio with mountain views and ceiling fans
• Lush gardens and manicured lawns are easily maintained with a fully installed irrigation system.
• Ornate boundary fence frames this stunning home
• 787m2 corner allotment, with elevated panoramic views as far as the eye can see
• The list of features is extensive
Mount Louisa central location appeals to almost everyone. The hilly surrounds are perfect for those keen on fitness with its mountain bike trails and nature walks.
Situated close to schools, Domain Central, Willows, Stockland, Castletown Shopping, Cinema Complexes, parkland, airport and, CBD. You will enjoy the convenience of living at your new address
From now on there’s no need to settle for second-best. With this two-storey family home, whether you entertain or have a large family, this home truly does capture the Townsville lifestyle. You get the best of everything, but please don’t take my word for it… Come and view the home for yourself and make up your own mind.
You know that old saying “You snooze, you lose”. This home is one that this saying applies to- call for an appointment. Doreen Charity 0414 691 666.