PLEASE CLICK ON THE 3D ICON ON THE PHOTO TO DO A 3D TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
Beautifully presented, inside and out, this well-maintained unit offers open plan living with a resort lifestyle.
Featuring two spacious bedrooms that come complete with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes, a full sized kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space that could rival any kitchen in any larger home. An open-plan lounge/dining that has direct access to the large undercover entertaining area with a fully fenced courtyard and a full length shower in a spacious bathroom with separate toilet.
The property also boasts a single car remote secure garage that is complete with internal access and a separate private laundry. For those hot summer days.
The complex also provides a beautiful tropical pool that can take the edge off the humid north Queensland heat and a BBQ area with fabulous facilities for your own use. Why live in a house when you can live the resort lifestyle without any hassles.
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes & a/c
• Open-Plan living area which opens to outdoor entertaining and courtyard
• New kitchen in 2019 With plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Spacious bathroom with full length shower
• Fully Air-Conditioned with ceiling fans
• Separate laundry
• Single lock-up garage with internal access
• Well maintained complex with great BBQ area and tropical Pool
• Walking distance to the Kirwan Golf Course/Club House
• Close to the premium shopping facilities
• Rented at $315.00 p/w fixed lease until 12/01/2021
Kirwan is a suburb of Townsville, Queensland, Australia. Kirwan includes parks, shopping, Kirwan State High School and private schools as well as the Riverway complex which has a great deal of entertainment from swimming, barbecues and family outings to cultural events including an art gallery and night markets. Also, in the suburb, are a large number of shops, the Willows Shopping Centre, and Cannon Park, which houses several restaurants and a cinema.
You know that old saying “You snooze, you lose”.
Call Doreen Charity 0414 691 666 to arrange an inspection today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.