This stunning four bedroom home has been built to perfection, with high end finishes that are sure to impress. Lavish open plan living and situated in the heart of Idalia. The property is fully air-conditioned and features four good sized bedrooms 3 with built-ins robes. The master has a walk-in robe and the ensuite has a his/her vanity, beautiful modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, large private entertainment area overlooking the stunning plunge pool with waterfall, security screens, remote double garage and fully fenced. This property has everything you could want plus more!
• 4 large bedrooms with 3 with built-ins all with A/c
• Secluded main bedroom includes luxury ensuite with bath, separate shower and
• Multiple living areas with high end fixtures and finishes
• Stunning gloss kitchen features stone tops and European appliances
• Almost 300m2 of functional floor space
• Cool ceramic tiled floors, fully air-conditioned and crim safe security screened
• Timber shutters open up living areas for maximum cross ventilation
• Integrated sound system and 2 wall mounted TV’s
• In-ground pool off the large private outdoor entertaining area with paved surrounds
• Double remote controlled garage
• 706m2 block with only one direct neighbor
• Rented @ $620,00 per week. In a fixed lease to 29/12/2020
The ever popular suburb of Idalia is close to major shopping centres, local shops, restaurants, university, hospital, schools and sporting facilities. Idalia is a rapidly expanding suburb of Townsville, Queensland, Australia. It has been at one stage, a light-industrial suburb of the city, but in recent years, with the initiation of the Fairfield Waters subdivision development, the suburb has rapidly expanded (in terms of establishments) and nearly tripled in size. It is situated between the suburbs of Annandale, Oonoonba, Cluden and Wulguru.
Properties like this are in high demand, so don’t risk missing out. You know that old saying “You snooze, You lose”. This home is definitely one that this saying applies to- call for an appointment. Doreen Charity 0414 691 666
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.