PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO DO A 3D TOUR OF THE PROPERTY!
With interest rates at a record low and the Townsville property market, NOW is the time to buy. You can say goodbye to renting & say hello to “Home sweet Home” or the astute Investors can add to their portfolio.
If you are looking for a quality home in a great location at a bargain price, then look no further. You won’t find a better opportunity than this, to purchase a 4-bedroom family home in ever-popular Burdell.
It is located within walking distance to parks, walking tracks and even a quick 5-minute drive to the local Woolworths, Chemist, Butcher, Schools, Fitness centres and so much more.
The four carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes. The bedrooms are generously proportioned with enough room to fit study desks for the kids. Master bedroom has its own ensuite with shower, walk in wardrobe.
2 separate living areas. A carpeted lounge & tiled open plan living and dining. They flow from one to the other, maximising the feeling of space.
Stylish kitchen with plenty of bench space featuring stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ceramic cook-top, range hood and double sink.
The undercover rear patio provides plenty of room for entertainment from family BBQs to just having friends over, overlooking the back yard.
• Four air-conditioned bedrooms with carpet, built in-robes and ceiling fans
• Master with a walk-in robe and ensuite and split system air-conditioning.
• 2 living areas – tiles to the open-plan living area and a carpeted lounge
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ceramic cook top and range hood
• Main bathroom with a bath and a separate shower
• 2nd toilet
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• Neutrally toned and smart, contemporary tiling in living areas
• Patio under main roof, great area for family BBQs and entertaining
• Double remote-controlled garage
Located just 15 minutes north of the Townsville CBD. 2 minutes from shopping centres, beaches and schools and just 10 minutes from Townsville’s major shopping precinct Domain Central.
You know that old saying “You snooze, you lose”
Call Doreen Charity 0414 691 666 for further information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.