PLEASE CLICK ON THE 3D ICON ON THE PHOTO TO DO A 3D TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
This 5-bedroom double storey home has been built with space and functionality in mind. Two living areas plus front upstairs balcony gives you room to move, and the kitchen with plenty of bench space, large pantry and storage will suit your needs perfectly. 4 bedrooms upstairs are air conditioned with fans, polished floors and large windows. There is separate zone downstairs with bathroom access that can be used as a 2nd lounge area or fifth bedroom.
Featuring a large entertaining area out the back. It will make summer entertaining a breeze. This undercover paved area off the kitchen is perfect for our North Queensland climate and can easily accommodate a quiet dinner party or the biggest of family gatherings.
• 5 Bedrooms
• 2 livings areas
• Fully a/c, ceiling fans &
• Full length under cover entertainment area
• Lawn locker
• Double carport
• Double gate side access on a 607m2 block
• 4 Good sized bedrooms with built ins robes and split systems a/c upstairs
• Bathroom with bath over shower
• 1 large bedroom or 3 living area
• The kitchen is on the ground level with electric oven and cooktop & dishwasher
• Large lounge room
• Dining area
• 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet
• Internal stairs
• Cranbrook is a very established suburb and provide easy access to the army base, Townsville hospital, James Cook University, public and private schools, major shopping centres as well as an array of sporting facilities.
With interest rates at a record low and the Townsville property market, NOW is the time to buy. The astute Investors can add to their portfolio. Or You can say goodbye to renting & say hello to “Home sweet Home”,
You know that old saying You snooze you Lose”.
Call Doreen Charity 0414 691 666 to arrange an appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.