PLEASE CLICK ON THE 3D ICON ON THE PHOTO TO DO A 3D TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
NOW is the time to buy. With interest rates at a record low and the Townsville property market, you can say good bye to renting & say hello to “Home sweet Home”.
A great opportunity to secure a freshly renovated two story family home in a central location at an affordable price has now become available.
This genuine two story 3-bedroom home has been freshly painted. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and air-conditioning as well as a modern bathroom. Downstairs is where all the living is. It has a spacious L shape lounge and dining, fabulous new kitchen as you can see in the photos, 2nd bathroom and internal stairs with built cabinetry for plenty of storage.
The back-garden attractions are the huge undercover entertainment area where you can relax and keep an eye on the kids playing in the garden, and for him to play in is a 6x9m2 shed (man cave) with power. To keep the gardens lush and green all year round for is a bore with new pump.
• Genuine two-story home.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and modern bathroom upstairs
• Downstairs is all the living
• New Kitchen with quality appliances with soft close cupboards
• Tiled open plan living with split air-conditioning
• 2nd bathroom with shower and separate toilet
• Large laundry with ample storage space
• Security screens throughout
• Fully air-conditioned,
• Energy Efficient LED lighting
• Huge undercover entertainment area
• Double remote garage PLUS a 6 x 9 metre shed with power. With a double roller door at front and single roller door at the rear.
• Bore water with a new pump
• Fully fenced with double side access on a 729m2 block
• Kirwan high school is at the end of the street
Located in the central location of Kirwan, the property is approximately a 10 to 15 minutes’ drive to the breath-taking Strand, the Townsville Airport. & the CBD. Kirwan includes parks, shopping, Kirwan State High School, and private schools as well as the River way complex which has a great deal of entertainment from swimming, barbecues and family outings to cultural events including an art gallery and night markets. Also, in the suburb, are many shops, the Willows Shopping Centre, and Cannon Park, which houses several restaurants and a cinema.
Be quick this unique home has so much to offer. Everyone in the family can enjoy all the features of this fantastic family home.
The vendors are moving and are very motivated to sell quickly.
“You know that old saying You snooze you Lose”.
Call Doreen Charity 0414 691 666 to arrange an appointment.